Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Just a Little Winter Fun










Today I was off work and so were Kirsten and Tim. So, I suggested we take the grandkids sledding at Giant Springs. It was a great day to be out there-no other people and it wasn't too cold out. I think they had fun. Harlee wanted to make a snow angel and we were able to find an unmarked area of snow that we could appease her. Nic went down the hill a couple of times with nana and just wanted to eat all the snow. I hope we wore him out a little with all the walking up the hill. Mator went along for the fun too.

3 comments:

MtSmileyFace said...

What fun!
:)

cait! said...

Sledding with the babies is always so fun! I can't wait for Nic to be big enough to drag me up the hill on the sled. :D

Tracy said...

It looks like they had a blast.
My girls still like to go slidding. We go to our cottage and they go down the hill to the lake.