Saturday, January 29, 2011

Happy Birthday, Harlee and Photo of the Week #4


Today is Harlee's 4th Birthday. Happy Birthday, Princess! Hard to believe she has been with us for 4 years already. The photo is from last evening when we celebrated. Only the cheesy smile of a 4 year old with her birthday cake. She was thrilled with her balloons and even gave one to Nic to play with. She loved her Yukelele from Auntie KnickNack. I guess they were skyping today and singing while Harlee played on. So we shall move on to tomorrow--sunday and celebrate my #1 daughter, Kirsten's birthday. Except I am working all weekend. And it is snowing and blowing and cold out.

2 comments:

cait! said...

YAAAAAAAAAAY! I love birthdays, especially Harlee's. :D I wish I could have been there to celebrate with you all!

mehmkefar said...

What an absolutely adorable shot of Toots!!