Thursday, December 23, 2010

Are You Ready??? Don't Panic!

Christmas is very close. I am not quite ready, but very close. Waiting for a couple of gifts to arrive. Not because I ordered late or anything. But everything else is wrapped up. I worked extra yesterday morning. Curtis is on the road down near Yellowstone Pk, lucky guy. Kirsten invited Cait and I over for a turkey dinner last night. It was very yummy and better yet-I didn't have to cook it. Will be running to the grocery store for a few last minute items. Want to make Curtis' Grandma's sweet rolls today. Harlee is very excited--she wanted to know what gifts under the tree were for her and could she open just one!!! This nana did not cave in. Anyway, it is the time of year to enjoy and not stress out. But I am stressed out slightly as I have misplaced the cheque book. Searching high and low, hasn't presented itself yet.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

I am not panicing in the least this year, which is rare for me. I think it maybe because I just don't believe that it is so close. Plus whatever doesn't get done....I don't really care this year. This is so not like me

Nat said...

Hi Leslee, Merry Christmas to you from Canada! Love these wintery photos they are just beautiful! We have a bit of snow here in Toronto and London got it's fair share in the past few weeks! Hope you have a great holiday :) Take care.
PS- can you get tim hortons coffee in Montana? Hope so :)