Friday, November 19, 2010

Old Man Winter








Old Man Winter has hit with full force. We had a bad snow storm on Tuesday when I was working and then more snow yesterday. And the temperatures are suppposed to go into the basement over the weekend with more snow. I remember it being like this the first winter we moved here to Great Falls. I am off until Monday and hope to just play in my scrap area. Got to spend the evening with the grandkids. And Curtis is on the road and should be back home later this afternoon.
Here are a few photos of the last leaves of fall hanging on

2 comments:

mehmkefar said...

What nice shots of our hanging on fall leaves this year. You aren't kidding that Old Man Winter has arrived in force. He can pack up anytime and go back where he came from.

Tracy said...

You photo's are beautiful. I miss the fall, we are in winter full force. Snow has covered the yard, we even had to sweep it off the jeeps.