Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Viva Las Vegas

Glass leaves at the Belagio
Lauree and I
a little lady all made from chocolate-eat your heart out curtis
Paris-Las Vegas
M&M World
Lauree and spiderman
New York, New York
Lunch at the Irish Pub-Lauree, Kim, Lorraine, Jan and Cathy


Fountains at the Belagio


Off for a few days in Las Vegas. Still barking with my cold. Here in Vegas with my sister, Lauree and 4 cruisin cousins, Cathy, Jan, Kim and Lorraine. We went to see the Lion King---unbelievably awesome. We waked the strip today, had lunch at an Irish Pub. And some of the girls are off to enjoy a concert by Cher this evening.

5 comments:

Tracy said...

A bunch of Canadian girls in Vegas, Vegas watch out ;)

I would LOVE to see Cher. Is it her or an impersonator?

Dad {!-{> said...

Tourist!

{!-{>

cait! said...

OMGCHER. I cannot beleive you didn't go. Oh well, O will be magnificent! I am jealous of your fun times. You and aunt lauree need to figure out your ireland plans so that I can start looking for a farm to stay on and how long i'll be there. :)

Mama Troubl said...

When do I get to start going on cool adventures?

mehmkefar said...

Nice to visit Vegas again through your pics, Leslee. Some great shots here!!