Thursday, September 23, 2010

Autumn has Arrived











My favourite time of the year is officially here. It is a wonderful September day out. Harlee had a sleepover at Nana's last night--with the new Tinkerbell movie and popcorn. I fixed her waffles for breakfast. Then it was so nice out I thought we should go to the park and let her play. She had a grand time and there was another little boy playing there. It is a difficult task for a nana to get photos of a 3 year old running all over the play yard. But I did manage to get a few cute ones. Then we had to come home and have a tea party for lunch. Harlee picked the dandelions in the field at the play yard so we could have flowers for our tea party. And she tells me, "Don't forget the cookies and the blueberries" She is so much fun right now. Anyway, she is worn out and napping.

2 comments:

Papa! said...

Looks like a nice day. Very good photos...and the tea party looks good to!

Papa {!-{>

cait! said...

I'M SO JEALOUSSSS.