Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Page Map Sketch

Product Used: Papers from Bazzill, Pebbles, Fancy Pants Design, Bo Bunny, Scenic Route
Embellishments: Kaiser Rubon, Basic Grey buttons

I know I have been missing for a few days. I have been nursing a sore back and hip. Things seem to be doing better. I actually got out and walked again this morning. Wouldn't take a chance on mowing the grass this week. Curtis got most of it done and Cait will finish it up today. Had Harlee and Nicholas last evening, so their mom and dad could go to a concert at the fair. Nicholas only tried to drown me once, so I am thinking that is pretty good. He hadn't napped so crashed for me about 7:30 and I only had to wrestle with the alligator for about 10 min. Otherwise, things are pretty slow around here. Curtis is on the road again. Cait plugs away at her 2 jobs. And work for me has been pretty slow this last week-thankfully. I didn't feel guilty about being sick on sunday. Here is the latest entry for the PageMap Blog contest and my interpretation.
Scrap Attack prize & sketch

1 comment:

Ziggyeor said...

What a cutie! I love the all boy stamp.