Tuesday, May 11, 2010

MME Blog Sketch Contest

This is my take on the sketch challenge. You need to turn the sketch to get my view of things.

Paper: Abbey Road - Round and Round "Beep,Beep" Light Green paper
Wild Asparagus - "My Husband" Paisley Green paper
- "Handsome" Stripe/blue paper
Bohemia - Barefoot"So Sweet" Bontanical Green paper

Embellishment: 29th St. Market- Classic "Everyday" Scroll
Wild Asparagus- All Smiles definition

Title _ American Craft Thickers

Some of this product isn't even made any more. Had to dig deep for some of it, but it all matches and was good for this layout. I would say the layout had 80% MME product on it.

Challenge #11: Anything Goes

The challenge: Design an "Anything Goeslayout or other project based on this fabulous sketch by Anam Stubbington.

You may be wondering what we mean by anything goes. We mean any title, theme, color scheme, MME products you’d like to use. What’s that project you just haven’t gotten to?

mme_sketch2010_05

The rules: Use ANY My Mind’s Eye products (current or past) you’d like as long as your project has at least 80% My Mind’s Eye product

No comments: