Sunday, May 2, 2010

A few more layouts.

Popsicle girl -Bazzill cardstock, paper from fancy pants design.acrylic letters, title cut with quickutz, popsicle die cut with Slice
Too Cute-Bazzill cardstock , pp from Fancy pants design, Title cut with quickutz and flourish on the slice
Lil pumpkin-Bazzill cardstock, pp from K&Co, flowers from prima, sticker accents from MLYB, Basic grey brads and button



Have spent yesterday and this morning in Helena. I gave Curtis a photography workshop for his birthday and it was this weekend. Robyn went along too. I hope he has picked up a few tips to pass along. I came back this morning to catch up on a few things before I head back to work tomorrow. I spent every day, except Thursday, there last week. These are a few more layouts I completed last weekend.

2 comments:

cait! said...

1.) I can barely beleive that Harlee ever looked like that little round pumpkin pookie.
2.) I missss her and I am very excited to see her in a couple of weeks. :)

Mama Troubl said...

I want to go to Helena- I haven't been out of town since we went camping last summer. Tim and I just relized this.