Friday, March 5, 2010

"Tis the Season


no,not Christmas--but Hot Cross Buns!!!Have made my 2nd batch and Harlee was here and had to roll her own bun. There was flour everywhere. Figures, I had just mopped my floors. Hopefully spring is just around the corner. Temperatures have been well in the 50's this week--giving us a tease of spring. The snow in the backyard has almost melted away with these warm temps and yes, I do still have grass in the backyard. Been a pretty usual week==work some shifts, fell on some ice walking(thankfully, it is gone now) So I have been a bit sore the last couple of days. Had Harlee at the beginning of the week and she is pretty much potty trained--that's a biggy. Hope to work on some cards and layouts this weekend.

2 comments:

cait! said...

I'm so jealous you're having a good time. I basically got the WORST NIGHT'S SLEEP EVER! Last night, going from freezing cold to burning hot and tossing and turning and being generally feverish and miserable. Around 4, I got up and took some motrin, and by continuing to take some every 4 hourse, motrin has been sustaining me.

mehmkefar said...

OH, Leslee, those look so yummy. I would love a bite. Happy Birthday, my friend!! Sorry to hear that Cait isn't feeling okay. There must be another bug going around