Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Pancake Tuesday

The Wheels are Turning
Bazzill cardstock , Bo Bunny patterned paper,lots of buttons from my stash, Title cut on my Cricutwith the Lyrical Letter font and used Crafters Workshop templates, BG brads, and stamped a couple of images, heart from Heidi Grace
How Old?? I'm 3 - Background Paper-Scenic Route, Round paper -My Little Shoebox, Brown Dotted Swiss from Bo Bunny, Arrow from Scenic Route, Title cut with Cricut and Lyrical Letter font. Chipboard accents from Basic Grey, flowers from Prima and K&Co
Tracks in the Snow--Bazzill Paper, MME paper and SEI paper, Title cut with Quickutz-Holiday font, Embellishments from SEI and rubons from Scenic Route.



Today is Fat Tuesday-the day before Ash Wednesday and the beginning of Lent. All I know is we always had Pancakes for dinner. But not at this household tonight--I just put ribs in the crock pot and invited Kirsten and the kids for dinner.

But yesterday, I played in my scraproom because I was so darn tired from working 4 -12 hour shifts out of the last 6 days. And I was darn busy, therefore dog tired yesterday. Doing better today and cleaning bathrooms and mopping floors and just generally picking up.

Another foggy morning, but it seems to have lifted and the sun is shining now.

No comments: