Sunday, January 24, 2010

Snow, snow, snow---oh my!!!!






The pictures speak for themselves. It was snowing Friday pm, when I came home from back east. My mum is at peace now and no longer suffering. I can rest easy knowing this. Hopefully have more productive days now, instead of worrying to death what was going on with my mum and stepdad. She had a wonderful celebration of life, with the church filled to the brim. It would have made her happy. I will miss her immensely.

Curtis is out in the snow taking photos. Kirsten and Tim just stopped by for the sleds to take the kids out in the snow. So, I called Curtis to head over to take photos of the kids.

2 comments:

mehmkefar said...

OH, Leslee, I am so glad that you captured photos of our big snow. It looks like we have about a foot more out here than Great Falls. The thermometer shot is awesome.

Unknown said...

Leslee, So sorry for the loss of your Mom. Will be thinking of you :)
The snow is crazy! Stay warm!