Friday, January 29, 2010

Birthday Celebrations!!















Dear Cait,
I am posting this for your benefit, since you couldn't be here to celebrate with us, although you were here in spirit, I am sure. This is a big birthday weekend for our family, with Harlee's today and Kirsten's tomorrow. We met Kirsten and her crew for lunch at Chiles. The kids actually behaved. Then we came back to Nana's and Papa's for presents and cake. Kirsten did a terrific job decorating Harlee's cake. Harlee loved her blankie and dollie you made for her. Kirsten didn't know you had made the doll and thinks that is how you should be putting yourself through school. Nana and Papa got Harlee a Leapster, that I think was a big hit, along with the doctor kit. Nick managed to nap through all the cake and presents.

1 comment:

cait! said...

I'm so jealous of you guys! I wish i could have been there so bad I could cry! I'm glad she liked her blankie and her dollie (tell Kirsten that Harlee will have many more if I come home for the summer), and that leapster sure looks like fun! The cake looks great. Gahhhhh. I hope someone gave her a big hug and a kiss for me. I'm glad she had a good birthday and I wish wish wish I could have been there. <3