Wednesday, December 23, 2009

So Pretty Out






Now we have snow on top of all the ice on the ground and trees. Which makes it very pretty.
Met Kirsten and Tim at the mall, so we could take Harlee to see Santa. Her eyes were twinkling and she was very determined to sit on Santa's lap. She didn't say much to him. But shook her head when he asked her questions.
Then Cait and I headed to Giant Springs to take some photos. Cait had a biff out, because there is ice under everything. She was just concerned I would end up on top of her, but I kept my 2 feet on the ground.
Trying to finish up everything for Christmas. Not time for much baking this year. But the presents are all wrapped up and dinner for Christmas eve and day pretty much organized. I head back to work tomorrow and Christmas.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice photos of Cait.

{!-{>

mehmkefar said...

Super photos, Leslee. Love the shots you can get of frost at Giant Springs.