Saturday, December 19, 2009

It's been a Whirlwind of a Week!


Wow--next week at this time Christmas will be over and I am not even ready. Flying home to Canada for the last week has really put a dent in everything. But my mum is back home from the hospital--who know for how long?, but she is where she wants to be. And pain free too. Managed to get home late Thursday night, without my luggage, but it came yesterday. So, all is well. Got out just in time before the big storm on the east coast. Hope Lauree and her family are managing in the Washington, DC area.

Today, Harlee and I are headed to see Sesame Street Live-When Elmo Grows Up. I think it will be right up her alley. And tomorrow we head to Shelby to pick up Auntie Cait on the big train.

Somewhere in the next week I need to bake some Christmas goodies for us to enjoy. Wish me luck.

No comments: