Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!




A very Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends and family, near and far. We have so much to be thankful for. Curtis and I will be sharing dinner with Kirsten and her family. Caitlin will be sharing Thanksgiving with the Olive family in Seattle--Thank you so much for including her in your celebration. This is our 2nd Thanksgiving. We celebrate both Canadian and American Thanksgiving in this household. Looking forward to turkey and all the fixins. Enjoying a little quiet time from work. And checking all the BF flyers for a crazy day tomorrow.

2 comments:

mehmkefar said...

Those cupcakes are the greatest!!

cait! said...

Those turkey birds are great. I may have to make some kind of cool and exciting cupcake upon returning home. Or maybe I won't have time because I'll be busy making dolls. :D