Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Spring Ahead???






According to the clocks we have sprung ahead, but the weather seems to be lagging behind. It is brutally cold out and snowing again. I feel for my friend, Robyn, still trying to calve in this weather. Those poor little things in all this cold. This is January temperatures, not March.
It has been a few days since I have blogged. Not much going on. Everyone at Kirsten's has been sick. The kids were with me yesterday, so Tim could do some recuperating. I just hope I don't get it. Wash the hands.
Curtis is up in the Flathead for work. And I got canceled, again, from the hospital. I hope our census gets up there one of these days. Not that I want to work extra, just get my scheduled shifts in.
Looking forward to heading out to Seattle next week to visit with Cait during her spring break.
In the meantime, working on my Easter Cards.

1 comment:

cait! said...

Ohhhh! I love them! The bird is my personal favorite because I can't resist flowers AND glitter. That one is closely followed by the sheep. :D

I am excited for you to come visit me too! It should be a most wonderful visit! <3