Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Weird Kind of Day


It was my turn at work to either float or stay at home as we are not busy enough in the nicu for 5 nurses. I called the unit at 4:50 am and they said I was at home on call. So, I rolled over and went back to sleep until 7am, which is sleeping in for me. Work called around 9am and said I needed to come in around 1130 for a couple of hours to cover for a coworker that needed to attend the mandatory education. OK, I went in, but then we ended up admitting a couple of babies that kept me there the rest of the day.
But between last evening and earlier this morning I did manage to finish another Harlee layout.

1 comment:

cait! said...

awww. wee little round-faced harlee. I remember these days. :D

Anyhoo. I couldn't find a book I wanted to get her for halloween, so I'm writing/illustrating her one. My blank book should be coming in the mail any day. I'll be working on it this weekend and mailing it prior to halloween. :D