Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My CE projects




I went to work this morning, not to work in NICU, but float to newborn nursery. They had a couple of babies in their stepdown unit that kept me busy. And then I got to come home early, around 5pm.
Thought I should work on my homework for CE(creative escape) since we will be leaving for Pheonix on Monday and I have to work all weekend.
So this is what I ended up doing. The one is a travel journal and the other two are playing cards that we had to decorate using the colour scheme that they sent in a FedEx Box.

2 comments:

cait! said...

Yeah! Shannon said that Aly was going camping. My trip was pretty good, although my group was a little cliquey. Like 4 of the other people would go be their own exclusive little group. But I did make a couple of really good friends including a few upperclassmen. I register for classes tomorrow and I picked a few out just in case some of them are closed by the time i schedule. and then i am going to a paint premade ceramics place called art and soul in the afternoon just to hang out and have something to do. i <3 yooouuuu!

cait! said...

OH! and I like the one that says "be creative." I like it mucho mucho!